Tuesday 9 August 2011

Aweeeeeeeeeeeey!!!

After visiting the urologist and reviewing my newest x-ray, it is official.  Glenda the kidney stone has not budged.  The little bugger refuses to leave me, so Doogie Howser MD is going to go in after him tomorrow...  which means I'll be enduring yet another painful procedure.  And then on Thursday (that's right, the very next day), I'm going camping!  I know, you think I'm nuts, but we've been planning this camping trip for a long time, and I will not stay at home missing out on seeing my dear family.  In my crazy defense, after finding out from dear young Doogie that I most likely will be sore and uncomfortable for five to fourteen days after the procedure, I did ask to postpone the procedure until I come back from my camping trip on the 15th...  He just looked at me and shook his head...  "You want the pain to go away, right?"
"Thank you Captain Obvious."
"Your welcome Lieutenant Sarcasm, I guess you're just not going to be a happy camper."  I took that as a "no."  Cheeky little bugger.  I suppose I had it coming with all the digs I dished out at him.  At least the kid has a sense of humor.

I may need to take a week off from blogging, but I promise to be back soon, with pictures of our camping trip and most likely a fun story to go with them.

Must go and pack for my procedure tomorrow, as well as the camping trip and clean my home.  This time I'm packing one bag for Dayton and one bag for me, this way there is no way for me to forget my underwear.


Consider yourselves hugged,

Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment